To see more potentially embarassing
pictures of the head shredding guy,
check us out on facebook
Hi, Mike Here,
I'm the CEO & Owner of Total Secure Shredding, Inc...
... And we are a Unique Shredding Company...
Here's My Story:
I get the question a lot: "How did you get into this business?"
It's a valid question since most folks don't wake up some morning and say hey, "I think I want to start a shredding company!"
Back in 2006, I was working in a local San Diego Manufacturing Company's Accounting Department as a Financial Analyst. I had my little "Cubical" and I came to work everyday expecting the same old routine.
It wasn't bad but I'm the type of person that needs a variety of challenges every day to keep me going. Not only that, I like being able to come up with new ideas, implementing those ideas, seeing how things turned out, and then going back in to make changes to make the system better.
So basically, I'm a Systems Guy. I love the creation, implementation, and feedback process.
... That doesn't necessarily lead to the shredding industry specifically...
Actually, I think most folks in the industry are not a "Systems" type people.
But as an outsider to the industry...
- I served 6 years in the Navy right here in San Diego. I had a Secret Clearance and worked with Secure Military Communications Equipment.
- Graduated UCSD Magna Cum Laude with a Degree in Management Science.
- Professional Certificate in Accounting from UCSD.
- Along with working as a Financial Analyst, I also worked as an Accountant performing Financial Internal Control Audits for a company with hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue.
None of the these things necessarily say Shredding... But what they do say to you is that...
I Do Things a Little Different!
- An Industry Leading System in place ensuring my employees and your documents are always secure. Attention to Detail is everything to me!
- A Novel Idea: Have a live person available to answer the phone. It's not always possible if we get busy, but I'd like to say that We Answer 90% of All the Phone Calls We Receive. Even after hours, the calls roll over to my Personal Cell Phone.
- As you can see, my web site is different than any other Shredding Company out there. (I'm Breaking the "Cookie Cutter" Mold!). This current web site is Version 3... My goal with this current web site is to provide all the information you could possibly need to make an informed decision.
- I'm constantly riding my guys to "Square Themselves Away" when it comes to their uniforms. They are a direct reflection of me when they are interacting with you. Being Ex-Military, looking professional is extremely important.
- Bucked the Industry Standard when it come to picking a logo and color scheme. (Got rid of the Corporate Grays & Blues.) It has served us well and lets you know something secure is coming to your service.
Since the end of 2006 we've been helping all our customers find the exact shredding service that best meets their needs and budget.
Shredding everything yourself on your personal office shredder just isn't going to cut it...
That's were we come in...
I've created a Two Simple Options for Secure Shredding Services to meet your every need or budget:
- Convenient Drop-Off Shredding Option where you can witness all your documents get shredded - Most Affordable Shredding Option You'll Find!
- Effortless Purge Shredding Option where we come to you and you have the option of choosing Mobile or Pickup Shredding Options.
- V.I.P On-Call Service at your place of business (even your home office) and you have the option of choosing Mobile or Pickup Shredding Options.
Don't wait a minute longer and contact us today!